2023 – LEARNING SPACES AND NEW PEDAGOGICAL MODELS – BEYOND COVID-19
- Dr. Tal Soffer and Dr. Arnon Hershkovitz, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
- Hybrid flexible teaching and learning in higher education – The case of the University of Notre Dame
Dr. Alex Ambrose, University of Notre Dame (USA)
- Hybrid flexible teaching and learning in higher education – The case of Tel Aviv University
Dr. Tal Soffer, Tel Aviv University
- Mini PBL projects using the Scrum framework
Manolis Lourakis and Konstantinos Petridis, Hellenic Mediterranean University (Greece)
- From online to face-to-face and back: balance in online teaching of pre- and in-service teacher training
Mrs. Shevi Govrin and Prof. Alona Forkosh Baruch, Levinsky-Wingate Academic Center
- Beyond the boundaries of learning spaces in STEM education: embracing new paths in search for value
Dr. Olga Chuntonov, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Online teaching: a tidal wave or a hype curve? The Hebrew University case
Prof. Roey Shenhar, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- From the (class)room to Zoom and back
Dr. Yael Lin, Ben Gurion University of the Negev
PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS FOR STRENGTHENING THE SOCIAL PERIPHERY
Chair: Prof. Alona Forkosh Baruch, Levinsky-Wingate Academic Center
Practical solutions for strengthening the social periphery
Learning in the higher education system requires mastery in a wide range of digital literacy skills. Lecturers and faculty members encounter significant gaps in these abilities among students. In many cases those gaps can be identified between different populations, which affect the success of unique populations in coping with academic tasks.
Online learning emphasizes gaps between students from different groups in the population, due to different aspects. The coronavirus pandemic and the rapid transition of the academic studies to online learning, has further sharpened these gaps which have often led to significant differences in the quality of learning and success.
The Love.Dist@nce project, funded under the EU Erasmus+ programme, aims to promote Equity, Accessibility to and Democratization of Higher Education by providing training to faculty members, professional and administrative staff on the design, development, implementation and quality assessment of electronic/blended-learning and distance education courses.
- Educators’ abilities in a virtual learning environment
Thomas Prola, FUNIBER Barcelona
- A Hybrid Plan for Table 3: A proposal for a hybrid approach to teaching, during the pandemic
Ângelo Jesus, BPharm, PhD
- Education for all: Students from Vulnerable Groups at Ilia State University (Georgia)
Giga Khositashvili / Ph.D. Candidate in Education / Ilia State University
- English for Academic Purposes
Vicki Kot, Tamar Shoham Gueta, Levinsky-Wingate Academic Center
The H5P OER HUB- Svein-Tore Griff With
16:30- 17:00 CET
H5P is rapidly establishing itself as the premier format for interactive multi-media educational content. H5P is an open format, supported by a powerful authoring tool and easy to integrate in most learning platforms. The H5P OER hub will be a searchable open repository of content created by and for educators from across the world. It will be fully integrated in the authoring tool, and will allow members of the H5P community to share their work and benefit from the creativity and skills of peers everywhere.
Svein-Tore Griff With Founder and leader of H5P. H5P gives everyone from bedroom enthusiasts to Fortune 500 companies the ability to create quality interactive content faster.